Digital forensics is a branch of forensic science pertaining to legal evidence found in computers and digital storage media.
The Workshop will cover:
Enhanced Knowledge and Skills
- Offers international differentiator, solid credibility and undisputable marketability to career.
- To enhance your professional image
Benefits to the Enterprise
- Establishes a standard of best practices
- Offers broad understanding of security as described in body of knowledge
- Insurance requirements
- To be included with other professionals who have gained worldwide recognition
A standardized mock exam at the end of the training is also a part of the program.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, exercises and case study, and their solutions
- CD containing relevant course material
- Course Certificate